February 4, 2018
Observations of the day:
– No matter how many rulers you have, you’ll find at some point you need a bigger ruler.
– Make sure your hubby isn’t printing out important documents when you send your block pattern to the computer. “Right in the middle of my financial papers comes this – it’s probably filled with those geese!”
– When you are doing the happy dance because your seams line up perfectly, you will find that one of your geese are flying upside down. Ripping and restitching will not result in perfect seams.
– I have discovered that my dog can roll his eyes.
– The faster my music, the faster I sew. The faster I sew, the faster I rip.
– I found out that you can’t see grey thread on my downstairs carpet where I rip in front of the tv.
– In my sewing room, only my dog can hear me sing – wait, where is that dog???