February 13, 2018
Observations of the day:
– I bet I’m the only quilter that has a song playing with the word “toaster” in it.
– The fabric on the chairs in the outer lobby of my radiation oncologist’s office would make a great looking quilt. The wallpaper in my dermatologist’s office would as well. I’m seeing it everywhere.
– I have come to the conclusion that no matter how many times I try, I will never be able to cut my ruler with the rotary cutter.
– Fortunately for me, all my blocks thus far have only had 4 sides. This gives me 3 opportunities to sew them on incorrectly.
– I have begun naming my blocks according to what song was playing when I finished it. Some lucky lady will get “Beer for my Horses” in the block exchange.
– Hubby knows that I sometimes mention him in my observations. He recently asked what y’all say about him. I may or may not have made stuff up in my replies to him.
– Threads are my new fashion accessories.